Finally, I am happy to say I started the ‘secret project’ today. Thrilled to get it underway, but as I started a bit on the loom I realized this was quite the undertaking. I think it is going to take me longer to loom than I thought. We’ll see 😉 That being said, the design below, with your input, is the one I decided on.
As it turned out, I had made it larger originally than I ended up needing and had to ‘shave’ rows off the top and bottom. This will be what it looks like all finished. So I printed up my trusty word chart. 7 pages in total. I prefer a word chart for loom work and peyote work. It works up way faster than using the colored graph with the symbols!! The faster I go, the quicker I can do something else. That’s how I roll.
This is what I have done so far. I have to make 4 of these, so this will definitely run into a week or two. That is the only hint you get. You can guess what I am doing, if you like, but I will not confirm it 🙂
See you next week, hopefully a good chunk done by then.