Contest: Gifts Made on a Mirrix
We want to know what gifts you are making/have made this holiday season on your Mirrix!
Submit pictures of and information about an original piece you made on a Mirrix Loom (pieces cannot be based off a pattern or design made by or purchased from anyone else).
One (1) picture of the finished piece is required (.jpg or .gif format, at least 200 x 200 pixels), but you can submit as many as five (5) pictures. At least one (1) picture of the piece on the loom is encouraged. Include some basic information about your piece including the size, use, materials and why you think it makes a good gift.
We will be posting submissions as we get them as inspiration and some will go in our “Your Work” gallery! Get your gift-making on!
How to Enter: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with (a) picture(s) and a description of your piece (like described above) as well as your FULL name, email address and mailing address. Email subject must be: Gift Made on a Mirrix.
All entries must be submitted by midnight December 31st, 2013.
How to Win: Claudia Chase and Elena Zuyok will choose the winning entry based on originality (25%), creativity (50%), complexity (10%) and use of color (15%). Quality of pictures and description of the gift will also contribute to the final choice.
The Prize: 24 bobbins of silk and gold ($115 value) or a $100 gift certificate to be applied to a purchase of $200 or more (the winner can choose). Gift certificate is valid for 1 (one) year after it is received.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS IS REQUIRED.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Employees, officers and directors (and their immediate families) of Mirrix Tapestry & Bead Looms, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agencies are not eligible.
2. Any winner outside of the continental USA must pay for shipping.
3. By submitting an entry, contest participants are assuring that all work done is their own and no copyrighted material is being used. Pieces must be original. They cannot be based off a pattern or design made by or purchased from anyone else.
4. Entry Restrictions. Limit one (1) entry per person. Entrants must be over the age of 18.
5. FORCE MAJEURE. If, for any reason, the contest (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned by reason of computer virus, bug, system malfunction, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, fire, flood, storm or other natural cataclysm, riot, strike, civil commotion, governmental regulation or any other causes beyond the control Mirrix Tapestry & Bead Looms which, in its sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the contest (or any part thereof), Mirrix Tapestry & Bead Looms reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the the contest and select the prize winner in a manner which is fair, equitable and in accordance with these Official Rules.
6. By entering this contest, participants agree that their entry can be shared and posted publicly by Mirrix Looms on their website, blog, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and other social sharing sites and can be used in any Mirrix advertising.
7. DISPUTE RESOLUTION/GOVERNING LAW. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the contest, you agree that: (a) any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Official Rules or this contest shall be filed exclusively in the federal or state courts of Hillsborough County, New Hampshire and you hereby consent and submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action; (b) any such action shall be resolved individually, NOT as part of a class action; (c) any claims/judgments/awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), but NOT attorneys’ fees. These Official Rules and this Sweepstakes shall be governed by the internal, substantive laws of the State of New Hampshire.
8. Any entry may be denied and any entrant may be disqualified based if seen fit by Mirrix representatives.
9. Mirrix concepts, such as the Tapestry/Bead Cuff Bracelet or the Affinity Bracelet can be submitted, but original materials must be used.