On September 16th Mirrix's 27th Weave-Along will begin. This weave-along will teach participants how to warp, weave and finish a textural wall-hanging using simple tapestry techniques and two different types of yarn.
Learn more about Weave-Along 27 here.
We are looking for one person to receive a FREE Weave-Along 27 Kit (worth over $50) or $100 off our Weave-Along 27 Loom Starter Package in exchange for posting on their Instagram account about the weave-along and their progress.
The ideal participant will have an active and weaving-centric Instagram account.
How to Enter:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject WEAVE-ALONG 27 INFLUENCER and the following information:
1. Name and location
2. Instagram account
3. Short blurb discussing why you want to take part
Entries accepted through August 17th
What We'll Require of The Winner:
Post updates of your weave-along progress on Instagram (account must be public during this time period) at least once a week during the weave-along (Which lasts from September 16th to October 13th).
The images on these Instagram posts must be on a Mirrix Loom, so the winner must either have (or plan to have) a Mirrix Loom or access to a Mirrix Loom during the weave-along.
Rules & Fine Print:
1. Eligibility: Employees, officers and directors (and their immediate families) of Mirrix Tapestry & Bead Looms, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agencies are not eligible.
2. Open to U.S. residents over the age of 18.
3. The winner will be chosen based on the following criteria:
1.) Quality and relevance of Instagram account
2.) Past Instagram post quality and creativity
3.) Entry blurb quality
4. Entry Restrictions. Limit one (1) entry per person.
5. FORCE MAJEURE. If, for any reason, the contest (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned by reason of computer virus, bug, system malfunction, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, fire, flood, storm or other natural cataclysm, riot, strike, civil commotion, governmental regulation or any other causes beyond the control Mirrix Tapestry & Bead Looms which, in its sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the contest (or any part thereof), Mirrix Tapestry & Bead Looms reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest and select the prize winner in a manner which is fair, equitable and in accordance with these Official Rules.
6. DISPUTE RESOLUTION/GOVERNING LAW. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the contest, you agree that: (a) any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Official Rules or this contest shall be filed exclusively in the federal or state courts of Hillsborough County, New Hampshire and you hereby consent and submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action; (b) any such action shall be resolved individually, NOT as part of a class action; (c) any claims/judgments/awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), but NOT attorneys’ fees. These Official Rules and this Sweepstakes shall be governed by the internal, substantive laws of the State of New Hampshire.
7. By entering this contest, you agree that we can use your name and the image you post on our blog, in email and on social media.
8. Contest ends August 17th