This contest has ended. Remember to use your discount codes before April 10th, 2021.
We're Giving Away a Saffron Pocket Loom!
The cherry blossoms in my neighborhood are beginning to bloom, a welcome sign of spring. As with every new season, I'm drawn to my looms to capture feelings of change. Springtime brings freshness and newness and a bit of a celebratory feeling. With that sentiment in mind, we're giving away a Saffron Pocket Loom to one lucky person who is looking for a new loom for a new season.
The Saffron Pocket Loom is perfect for weavers-on-the-go and those just starting out and it has what most tiny looms do not: a warp tensioning system, which makes warping easier and helps to make your weavings the best they can be.
Here's how the giveaway works:
- Between now and April 4th, fill out the form below (if you cannot see the form, try opening this page in a different browser) and help spread the word about the giveaway either by sending a link to this page to a friend or tagging a friend in this post on Instagram or this one on Facebook.
- We'll draw the winner's name on April 6th.
- Everyone who enters will get a code for 15% off of the Saffron Pocket Loom sent to them via email. If you order the loom before the giveaway ends and you win, we’ll issue a full refund for your entire order (including any extras you bought) up to $200.
The Fine Print:
Mirrix Tapestry & Bead Looms Like My Mirrix Contest Official Rules NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS IS REQUIRED.
1. Eligibility: Employees, officers and directors (and their immediate families) of Mirrix Tapestry & Bead Looms, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agencies are not eligible.
2. Open to U.S. residents over the age of 18.
3. Prize winner will be chosen at random
4. Entry Restrictions. Limit one (1) entry per person.
5. FORCE MAJEURE. If, for any reason, the contest (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned by reason of computer virus, bug, system malfunction, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, fire, flood, storm or other natural cataclysm, riot, strike, civil commotion, governmental regulation or any other causes beyond the control Mirrix Tapestry & Bead Looms which, in its sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the contest (or any part thereof), Mirrix Tapestry & Bead Looms reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest and select the prize winner in a manner which is fair, equitable and in accordance with these Official Rules.
6. DISPUTE RESOLUTION/GOVERNING LAW. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the contest, you agree that: (a) any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Official Rules or this contest shall be filed exclusively in the federal or state courts of Hillsborough County, New Hampshire and you hereby consent and submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action; (b) any such action shall be resolved individually, NOT as part of a class action; (c) any claims/judgments/awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), but NOT attorneys’ fees. These Official Rules and this Sweepstakes shall be governed by the internal, substantive laws of the State of New Hampshire.
7. Submissions will be due by the end of the day on April 4th, 2021. A winner will be announced on April 6th, 2021.
8. Sharing or tagging not required to win.