The Blue Hibiscus Bracelet Kit
There are two types jewelry most women have: The jewelry you wear all the time and the jewelry the jewelry that sits in your jewelry box waiting for a special occasion. This bracelet, made of silk and crystals, falls into that first category. In fact, you're never going to want to take it off your wrist.
Email us after purchase to get instructions for this project in ebook form.
- Three 12 yard bobbins of hand-painted Mulberry silk yarn in a blue/purple/green variegated color-way. Exact colors will depend on dye lots.
- 2 e-clasps (1/2 and 3/4 inch). Colors may vary due to availability, but will always include at least one bright gold clasp.
- Gold-plated 2 mm fire-polished crystals
- A bobbin of C-Lon fine weight bead cord
- A bobbin of C-Lon beading thread
What do I need with this kit? Any size Mirrix Loom. It does not require a warp coil/spring. You will also want a beading needle and a tapestry needle.
Level: Beginner and up
This kit comes with enough supplies to make two bracelets.