The Kirsten Affinity Bracelet
The idea for the Kirsten Affinity Bracelet came when Elena needed to make a quick and easy but also beautiful gift for a friend. This project is perfect for beginners looking to learn the basics of weaving beads on a Mirrix Loom or more experienced weavers looking for a fast, fun and easy project. Have a gift to make? Need the perfect bracelet for your date night this Friday? The Kirsten Affinity Bracelet might just be what you're looking for!
You will receive a digital download after you purchase with the ebook instructions to make this project.
- A 12-yard bobbin of hand-painted pink Mulberry silk yarn (colors may vary slightly)
- 120 stone finish 4 mm fire polish crystals
- One bobbin of size D C-Lon beading thread
- 200 size 8/0 duracoat finished Myuki seed beads
- 2 antique silver plate toggle clasps
What do I need with this kit? Any size Mirrix Loom
You will also need a tapestry needle, a small length of sewing or beading thread, a beading needle, pair of scissors, a measuring tape and a bead mat.
Level: Beginner and up
This kit comes with enough supplies to make two bracelets.